Now I will present you a machine that is perfect in the terms of price, quality and it also offers an expandable field. All of this will be covered in my Brother pe770 review. All I can say at the moment is that this machine is well-made and comes with the features you are going to need and love.
Features of Brother PE770
In case you wanted the ability to handle a bigger hoop than a 4 by 4 but you aren’t ready to invest megabucks, then the Brother PE770 is a great choice. This machine is wonderful, so intuitive, and versatile. You will stitch out designs successfully right from the start. Now, let’s take a look at the features below.
Expansive field – 5″x7″ Embroidery Area
The field which will be used for embroidery should be adjustable. By having this on a machine, you can create larger and more sophisticated designs. The machine in question allows you this. The field can be increased to the size of 130×180 mm, which means that most of you will be able to develop patterns you like. The maximum speed is 650 spm.
136 Designs are already implemented into the machine
For those who are looking an embroidery machine with plenty of pre-loaded designs, the Brother pe770 is an excellent, choice, once again. There are 136 designs which are loaded into the memory, so all you need to do is to choose the one you like and transfer it onto fabric.
Besides the designs, you get 12 border and 10 frame options. Be free to mix and match the ones you like and that create the best-looking effect. In addition, you also get the ability to use 6 fonts which are sophisticated and appealing.
Some of you will already know that an embroidery machine should be paired with a USB port. By having a unit of this kind, you can easily install additional designs that can be downloaded or created. The model I am reviewing has a built-in memory which allows for the users to install additional designs easier than ever.
In order to complete the processes, you will need to transfer the designs to the USB flash drive, insert it into the machine and install them. The entire process takes just a few seconds and you are done.
Advanced design editing
For some users, editing of the designs is as important as the design number. With this unit, all of you will have the ability to edit the designs using a simple interface. Some of the possibilities include rotating, mirror image and etc. All of which is very simple to use.
Editing can be done on a computer as well. However, you will need to transfer a design back into the machine in order to use it. This is usually done by intermediate and professional users, so I believe you already know how to do it.
- Import 1000’s of designs (* additional purchase required).
- Built-in memory.
- Super bright LED worklight.
- Automatic needle threader – Easy Threading.
- Easy-to-Use Drop-in bobbin.
- Auto thread trimmer.
- Manufacturer: Brother.
- Model: PE 770.
- Color: White.
- Designs: 136.
- Embroidery field: 5” x 7”.
- Dimensions: 21.2 x 16.9 x 17.3 inches.
- Weight: 26.9 pounds.
- USB port: Yes.
- Display: yes.
- Embroidery speed: 650 SPM.
- On-machine editing – basically you have the ability to edit and rotate designs which are already installed on the machine. The process is simple and very rewarding.
- Supports stitch cards – This allows for you to easily add new or replace stitches a machine is using. The cards can be purchased additionally or you can exchange them with your friends.
- Field adjustment – In the lack of a better word, the field you will want to embroider can be increased with a few, simple moves.
- Affordable – This model is a great value for money and perfect for beginners and intermediate users.
- User manual – It is confusing and you will need a lot of time to find the answer to your question. Luckily online help is available.
- Some elements are made of cheap materials – This refers to covers and several other components that are made of cheap plastics. On the other side, you won’t use these elements all the time.
Brother PE770 Review – Final Word
The last part of my Brother pe770 review is to give the verdict. If we take a look at the designs, which are sufficient, the advanced editing capabilities and the overall value for money, I can deduce that the rating of 4.6 stars, out of 5 is more than just suitable. After all, this machine has all you are going to need, it is reasonably expensive and even some advanced features. All of you will be satisfied with this choice, I know it.
See also: Best Embroidery Machines