Now you will have an opportunity to read the latest Janome 8077 review and see all what this particular sewing machine has to offer. On our tests, we used it for countless operations and we checked all the specifications manufacturer provided.
We even compared it with similar models of the same price range, so you can get a complete picture about results this model provides.
Janome 8077 Review
On the right of the machine, you can see a small display. Below are navigation buttons and selector. This is used to help you choose the desired stitch. There are 30 stitches available on the machine and we didn’t have issues finding the ones we wanted to use.
In this case scenario, our Janome 8077 review is more than just positive and we believe it is one of the most desirable models specifically to the overall simplicity and plenty of stitches available.
There is no foot control for this sewing machine. The reason is obvious. It is paired with a start/stop button that allows you to easily start sewing and stop when needed. This system works well and it is relatively easy to master.
Of course, you will need some time, especially if this is the first sewing machine with this design. The bottom line is that we liked how easy it is and how appealing it is to use.
You will be happy knowing that your new sewing machine, possibly has an automatic needle threading system. Now you don’t have to waste your precious time and be annoyed by the manual needle threading.
Janome has one of the best threading systems and it won’t cause you issues. However, it is different than other sewing machines have so you will need some time to get used to it.
On the other hand, if you are familiar with Janome sewing machines, then there is no need to explain the system to you.
Adjustable length and width of stitches
Yes, the tested model allows you to adjust the length and width of each stitch. This process is slightly more complicated than we like and most of you will need some time to get used to it. Of course, you can read the user manual which is included in the package and easily understand the system.
Precise thread tension
For the best and the most complicated sewing operations, you need thread tension which is superb and 100% accurate. The Janome 8077 offers you precisely that.
The thread tension system is accurate, works well with different threads and it makes sewing so much better. The stitches also look better and more professional thanks to this advantage.
- Model: 8077
- Color: White
- Stitches: 30
- Dimensions: 288 x 144 x 216 inches
- Weight: 20.5 pounds
- Display: yes
- Automatic needle threader: Yes
- Maximum stitch width 7mm
- Maximum stitch length 5mm
- 6 one-step buttonholes
- 7-piece feed dog
- Snap-on presser feet
- Easy reverse button
- Drop feed
- Superior Feed System (SFS)
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- Auto-declutch bobbin winder
- Speed control slider
- Needle Position: 5
What We Like
- 30 stitches – It is slightly more than similar models offer at the moment.
- Simplicity – The sewing machine may be different than other models, but once you understand it, using it is as simple as possible.
- Quality – It is well-made and attention to details is at the highest level possible.
- Automatic needle threader – It makes any sewing machine better.
- The top-loading bobbin is easy to use and convenient.
- The adjustable speed control is great for a beginner.
- Very sturdy and easy to use.
- Easy to carry.
- Smooth and quiet.
- Good price for the value.
What We Don’t Like
- User manual – It is poorly written and complicated to comprehend.
The Janome 8077 review is more than just positive. This sewing machine was able to meet all our requirements and to put a smile on our face. In the world of sewing machines, it is different and probably one of a kind, but this makes it special and a must-have model. Check availability on Amazon »