What if you want a serious embroidery machine that is based on the latest technology and comes with a lot of accessories? If you are one of the people searching for this, then you should read the Janome memory craft 12000 review. Let’s just say that you will be impressed with this machine and with all it has to offer.
Features of Janome Memory Craft 12000
Horizon link connection – The first part of our Janome memory craft 12000 review will be focused on the Horizon link connection. What this means is that you get the ability to edit the designs on the machine itself, using the touchscreen or you can use a computer. Using a laptop allows you to edit the design in real time and see how they will look like.
In a nutshell, this is an advanced feature which will be primarily used by professionals. Of course, it makes things much easier even if you are a beginner so we believe that the tested model is suitable for all types of users.
The Janome memory craft 12000 comes with one of the biggest displays in this industry. It is simply massive and it can be more than just welcomed. The display uses touchscreen technology, so you can easily navigate and control some of the features of the machine. The responsiveness is at the highest level.
Keep in mind that you will also use the display to modify your designs and to look at the progress of the machine.
Ability to create your own stitches
Now you can create your own stitch. It is easier than it looks, thanks to the Stitch Composer that is included in the machine. The entire system is relatively easy to use and it is almost limitless. You will be able to create literally anything you like within minutes. The machine is capable of transferring that on fabric and it will do it without any issues or complications.
40 accessories included
Now you can have a machine of this type that literally includes everything. In the package, you get 40 accessories which are more than just useful. For example, you get feet, bobbins, CDs, DVDs and so much more. In other words, you will get a complete set that will meet all your expectations. The best part is the fact all of these accessories are included in the price.
4 different hoops
The standard hoop that is included is 9.1 x 11.8 inches in size, which makes it suitable for larger operations. But, you will also get a 5.1×5.1 inches and 9.1×9.1 inches hoops. The last hoop is FA10 which is used for embroidery on tight and hard to reach areas.
See also: Brother SE625 Review
What this means is that your new embroidery machine is suitable for any task you have and it will meet all your requirements. After all, this is a professional machine of the modern generation, so it comes and it can do everything we want.
- Manufacturer: Janome.
- Model: memory craft 12000.
- Display: Yes, touchscreen.
- USB: Yes.
- PC connectivity: Yes.
- Hoops: 4.
- Weight: 35 pounds.
- Warranty: 25 on mechanical, 2 on electrical components and 1 year labor.
- Color: White.
- Accessories: 40.
- Display – This machine has probably the best display in the industry. It is reliable, accurate and very easy to use.
- Possibilities – The possibilities are endless. You can create your own stitches, designs and modify them at any given moment.
- Accessories – There is no need to tell you that 40 accessories are more than enough for all types of users. You even get scissors.
- Hoop support – There are 4 different hoops that are included and which can be changed at any given moment. This makes a machine more capable and more usable.
- Price – It is high on price, but keep in mind that you will get a high-end machine with all the features you need.
- Complicated to use – It is more complicated than similar models, due to the features and capabilities it offers.
Janome Memory Craft 12000 Review – Conclusion
Janome memory craft 12000 review has come to the last part and it is the rate of the machine. All combined, we will give it 4.9 out of 5 stars which is impressive. The hoop system, the ability to create your own designs and stitches alongside display are the main reasons for a high rating.
See also: Best Embroidery Machines