Let’s take a look at the comprehensive Juki HZL-f600 review. It has been one of the most popular models in the recent period of time and it comes with many, useful and desirable advantages. The design is modern and the overall functionality is enhanced compared to other models. All of this means that we already have a high opinion about the unit. But, we must have a closer look.
Juki HZL-F600 Review
In every single Juki HZL-f600 review, you will find that the Box Feed Technology is present. But, what it actually does? On conventional machines, the thread reaches the needle in oval motion.
In the Box Feed Technology, it is delivered using a box pattern. This simply eliminates the added tension to the thread and prevents material shrinking. The end results are much better sewing results and more professional outcome.
The display may be small, but it is extremely functional. Here you can see all the main parameters, use it to choose stitches and so much more. All of you like displays on sewing machines and we are no different.
This adds value and makes a sewing machine easier to use. Sadly, the display is black and white and can be too small for some of you. Anyway, it is a great addition to the Juki hzl-f600 and you will realize that the first time you use it.
If you know that expandable sewing table is implemented on all high-end machines, you can understand its importance. Well, the Juki HZL-F600 is a mid-range model and it still comes with the expandable table.
This advantage is important due to obvious reasons. Now you can sew more, easier than ever before and you can enjoy the enhanced capabilities. In other words, the expandable sewing table allows you to use the machine for bigger projects.
Portability and practicality
The Juki hzl-f600 is made of lightweight materials, but there where strength is needed, the manufacturer used metal and even stainless steel. The total weight is around 33 pounds which isn’t much for a sewing machine with these capabilities.
Practicality is even better. You get a small compartment directly on the sewing table and it is used for added needles and so much more. The upper part of the sewing machine can be removed so you can add bobbin and other pieces. There is a nice guide with helpful information printed on the cover.
- Model: HZL-F600.
- Color: White.
- Feed system: Box Feed Technology.
- High speed sewing up to 900 spm.
- 2 LED lights for illumination.
- Precision feeding system.
- Patchwork Presser Foot.
- 255 Sewing Patterns and 4 Fonts.
- Automatic needle threading.
- Durable quilting foot and quilt guide.
- Dimensions: 14 x 23 x 16 inches.
- Weight: 33.4 pounds.
- Display: Yes.
- Sewing type: Free Motion Sewing.
What We Like
- Strong and durable – This sewing machine will last for decades and it is one of the most reliable models Juki makes.
- Box Feed Technology – The sewing process is much better and more accurate thanks to this system, which is reserved for Juki specifically.
- Easy to set up – You won’t have any complications setting up the sewing machine or using it.
- Practicality – The expandable table and the storage compartments are added in order to make this sewing machine more capable and more appealing for the users.
- A ton of tools and extra feet.
- The needle-up / needle-down feature.
- Easy to thread.
- Wide variety of stitches.
- Foot pedal thread cutter.
What We Don’t Like
- Small display – A bigger display would be a much one addition to the machine. This one is small for some users.
- Complicated advanced functions – if you want to use it for simple potations, the machine is super-easy. However, advanced functions are complicated and require a lot of adjustments.
What Others Are Saying
Most of the users were amazed by this machine and very glad they had it. They said that this machine was tough and worked smoothly on multiple thick fabrics without a hitch. They added that the machine was easy to use. Most of them loved the useful features and stitches.
They were also pleased with the bobbin winder which was a separate motor, so they didn’t have to disengage the main motor to wind a bobbin. Others mentioned that the work surface was huge and comfortable. Besides, the extension table made it even bigger if needed.
On the drawbacks side, some users said that it was a little louder than they expected. Others said that this model was not a beginner machine as there were a lot of adjustments.
Despite the pros and cons of this sewing machine, they recommended the Juki HZL-F600 sewing machine as they stated that it had a solid and quality feel in general.
Where to Buy
What we can add at the end of the Juki hzl-f600 review? Probably nothing. You were able to see all the main elements, good and bad of the tested model. Keep in mind that it is made by one of the leaders in the world of sewing machines and it comes with a great list of features.