Singer 7258 is a sewing machine designed for more advanced users who need extra features and who want an affordable machine to use every single day. A lot more expect you in the latest Singer 7258 review so let’s see all the features and much more.
Singer 7258 Review
The first part of our Singer 7258 review is the number of stitches that are implemented in the machine. There are 100 of them and selecting the one you need is super-easy.
You even have a small display which helps you navigate and choose a correct one. 76 of stitches are decorative while 7 are buttonholes. All buttonhole stitches are 1-step operations, meaning you don’t need the knowledge to complete a task.
When you are removing fabric from a machine, you will want the needle to stay as much up as possible. The Singer 7258 is equipped with a clever system that allows you precisely that.
You can choose when you want the needle to stay down or when you want it to stay up. The programming can be done within seconds and after that, you will enjoy sewing and countless other operations more than ever before.
These days almost all Singer sewing machines come with an automatic needle threader. This particular system is slightly different. It is more complex.
However, you get instructions in the user manual and on the machine itself so we don’t believe it is going to be complicated for all users. The user manual itself is great, loaded with all essential elements and can assist you whenever you need it.
Yes, this is a simple feature but it is very important. The LEDs which are built-in the machine are rated for 100.000 hours use. What this means is that the lighting won’t come to issue while using the machine. At the same time, we were able to see the great illumination of the fabric which pronounces all the details of the fabric and makes precise sewing easier.
The bobbin is located on the top of the machine and it is based on all-new technology. This simply refers to the loading time which is significantly shorter than some models require.
The cover of the bobbin compartment is transparent so you can easily monitor the thread amount left on the bobbin. Make sure you read the user manual before using this system.
- Manufacturer: Singer
- Model: 7258
- Built-in stitches: 100
- Buttonhole designs: 7
- Bobbin: fast loading, top mounted
- Color: White
- Needle positions: 13
- Stitch length and width adjustment: yes
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter
- Programmable Needle Up/Down
- Darning Plate
- Top Drop In Bobbin
- Touch Button Stitch Selection
- Watts (74)
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 7.5″W x 12″H
- Weight: 14.6 pounds
- Warranty: 25 years
- See more details »
What We Like
- Stitches – There are 100 stitches to choose from which is worthy of professionals. Switching is easy as well.
- Value for money – The machine is affordable, yet paired with all the features you will need.
- Needle positioning – you can choose between 13 different needle positions and you can program the machine to stop a needle al up or down.
- Fast loading bobbin – The bobbin is easy to use and comes with a transparent cover.
- Multiple lights on both sides
- Easy to use and quality stitching
- Machine Cover
- Reasonable price.
What We Don’t Like
- Reset issues – you may have to reset the machine in a case of error.
- It cannot handle heavy sewing.
Singer 7258 review is here to point out all the capabilities good and bad about the machine. In the end, we only can add that the tested model is usable, high-quality model that targets intermediate users the most. If you are a beginner who wants more, then the machine is an excellent choice as well.